Write A Letter To A Friend Asking For Their Help To Make A Website | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
Write a letter to a friend asking for his/her help to make a website. In your letter, you should:
-describe what kind of website you want
-say when you want the website to be done
-explain how important the website is to you.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to request your help in designing a tourism website for my company where tourists can find useful information about the tourist attractions in my city, and available food and accommodation options. I am hoping that the website will be ready by July which is the peak season for tourism.
I know that you will be on summer holiday at that time / in that month and your timetable will be relatively light.so, I guess you will be able to help me. Also, as per the revised government regulations, only those under the age of 24 years are eligible for financial support to start a business. This website will be the proof of my business, and after August, I will be 25 years old, so I hope that this website can be completed before that month. Let me know if you are available.
Hope to hear from you soon.
- Write A Letter To Your Friend Inviting Them To Go On A Short Picnic With You | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Friend You Made Abroad Wants Your Help In Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Friend Explaining Why You Have Moved | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Friend Has Invited You To Their Country | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for help in finding part time jobs
- A Friend You Made While Studying Abroad Needs Help In Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To Your Friend Inviting Him To Your Family Party | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Advising Him To Find A Job
- A Friend Who Lives In Another City Has Invited You To Come And Stay With Him | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample