Write a letter to a colleague who gave you a book that helped you for presentation at work.
- Describe the presentation
- Why was it important?
- How did it help you?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
I am writing this mail to express my gratitude to you for your help related to my presentation conducted yesterday.
I finally finished my presentation yesterday, which was a resounding success. It was highly acclaimed by my boss and colleagues in my department. With the aid of the book you lent, I could explain the pros and cons of social media precisely. Having a clear understanding of social media was essential for all the members in my department because our job is to set up marketing strategies through a diversity of channels.
Now that all of us are equipped with the knowledge of social media, we are going to launch a series of promotions on social media. Some of them have already been aired and the rest are in the initial stage of development.
The progression of our marketing plans was possible thanks to the book you handed over to me. I really appreciate your help again.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
I am writing this letter to express my heartfelt gratitude for helping me at the last minute with your book on how to create a Power Point Presentation. I would like to share some details of my presentation with you.
The presentation was based on the global capital market. It covered the performance of the primary and secondary market in general. As you know the Head of our Department had asked me to present the topic, so it was a highly critical assignment for me. It was also a great opportunity for me to showcase my knowledge of capital market. You would be happy to know that your book really helped me to create a PPT out of an excel sheet.
I was able to create some extra ordinary graphs and add some colourful pictures using the techniques and ideas from the book.
I really appreciate your assistance, and I have already informed our immediate manager about your great gesture.
Thank you once again
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Write A Letter To A Friend Who Gave You A Book That Helped You For A Presentation At Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Colleague Who Lent You A Book | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Write A Letter To Your Manager Asking For Permission To Give A Presentation | IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To Your Manager Asking For Permission To Give A Presentation | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7.5 letter sample: Permission to give a presentation
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Invite A Friend To Give A Presentation
- You Recently Ordered A Book Online But The Book Was Delayed
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Asking Them To Give A Presentation At A Seminar
- You Recently Ordered A Book Online But It Was Delayed | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To The Manager To Apologise For Being Late For Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample