Write a complaint letter about a taxi service that you have used recently. Please say
- When did you use the service?
- What was wrong with the service provided?
- What actions for improvement do you suggest?
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing this letter is to express my dissatisfaction with the cab service provided by your organization.
A few days ago on October 4, I had sent my car for servicing and due to which I decided to use your taxi service as it is well-known for its reliability and cost efficiency.
However, I was startled when I got on the cab. Firstly, it was a mini car at the price of a sedan. The interiors were dirty and the seats had unsightly stains on them. In addition, the door lock was not working. Worse still, the driver was not co-operative at all. I had to do some shopping on the way but he became angry every time I asked him to stop the vehicle. I never expected such poor service from a reputed company like yours. I request you to at least provide soft skills training to your drivers. Furthermore, each taxi should have a feedback form that customers can fill in to rate the service.
I hope you will take suggestions positively.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Write A Complaint Letter To Your Plumber | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Complaint Letter About A Laptop You Bought
- Band 7.5 IELTS Complaint Letter | Letter To The Manager Of A Department Store
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently travelled on the local bus service in your town. You think the driver drove badly and was rude to the passengers
- Write a letter to an English speaking friend explaining why you changed jobs | IELTS letter samples
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Local Newspaper About Problems Affecting The Local Market
- Write A Letter To The Mayor About Teenagers Letting Their Dogs Loose | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To The Manager To Apologise For Being Late For Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Apologizing For Damaging Something You Borrowed From Them
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter to the manager of a super market