With Internet Improvements, People Can Share Views Or Opinions On Goods They Have Purchased | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
With internet improvements, people can share views or opinions on certain goods or services that they have purchased. Is this a good or a bad thing? Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Owing to the advancements in the internet, most of the e-commerce sites these days provide a facility for the users to share their feedback about the products they have purchased. Although this can sometimes misguide the consumers, in my perspective, it is beneficial as it helps the buyers to check the credibility of the product.
Admittedly, the facility of the online reviewing system is misused by many producers. The reason for this is that in order to increase the sale the sale of their products they often buy fake positive reviews because/as customers prefer to buy products with higher ratings and more positive reviews. To exemplify, the start-up mobile company ‘Juno’ fooled thousands of people throughout India with the help of misleading and false reviews of their non-smart and low-quality mobile phones.
Nevertheless, despite the aforementioned drawback, the sharing of opinions on the goods purchased online is advantageous as it can provide a better insight into the product quality. With this platform people who have already bought the item can openly share their good or bad experience of using that product. Consequently, this will not only help the other buyers to analyse the effectiveness of the item, but also make the selection of items easy for them. For instance, in the global ranking of the facilities that the e-commerce sites provide for the end-users, Amazon’s rating facility on each product is ranked first, as it facilitates the users to buy the best item.
In conclusion, while there are some instances where an unauthorized feedback system can be misleading, in my opinion, the overall review system is a benefit for the end-users as it allows them to analyse the quality of goods.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- With Internet Improvements, People Can Share Views On Certain Goods Or Services They Have Purchased | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- People Can Leave Their Views About Goods And Services Online | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- People Write Product Reviews And Opinions About Services Online | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- The Sale Of Popular Consumer Goods Reflect The Power Of Advertising | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- The free movement of goods across national borders has long been a controversial issue | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- The High Sales Of Popular Consumer Goods Reflect The Power Of Advertising | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Today The High Sale Of Consumer Goods Reflect The Power Of Advertising | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample about hand-made and machine-made goods
- People Are Buying Products Of Large Businesses. What Problems Does This Cause | IELTS Essay Sample
- Many People Believe That Social Networking Sites Have A Huge Negative Impact On Individuals And Society | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample