Today more people are travelling than ever before. Why is this the case? What are the benefits of traveling for the traveller?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Nowadays, travelling has become much easier than in the past. People are travelling from one place to another place due to a variety of factors such as globalisation. Travelling assists us to learn various cultures and it helps in promoting the travel industry.
Globalisation is one of the main reasons for the increase in travelling. Nowadays, people are travelling due to various reasons, such as education, business and recreation. Globalisation has opened up the boundaries of the countries and provided ample opportunities. It is through globalisation that we are now able to expand our scopes of horizon across other nations. For instance, it is seen that students are applying to international colleges for further studies, this is mainly because of globalisation and it is noticed that there are more students enrolling for international studies than in the past.
There are many benefits that we get while travelling. One of the merits is that we learn about many different cultures and this actually assists us in making our bonds with other nations stronger. We also learn to respect the culture and values of other nations. This further assists us in showcasing our own culture on an international platform. As a result, it opens up the scope for any kind of support from the international countries. Furthermore, travelling has an impact on the growth of the travel industry. The travel industry is one of the major contributors of the GDP for many countries and regions, such as Singapore, Malaysia and the Middle East. This has also assisted us in providing many employment opportunities for the people, thus improving the lifestyle of the country.
In conclusion, globalisation is one of the major reasons for the increase in travelling. Travelling has assisted us in understanding the culture of many countries and it has also increased the growth of the travel industry.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Travelling To An English Speaking Country Is The Only Way To Learn English | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 Essay Sample | More People Are Travelling Than Ever Before
- Band 8 Sample About The Advantages And Disadvantages Of English As A Global Language
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | To Learn About Other Countries It Is Important To Travel To Them
- Do The Disadvantages Of International Traveling Outweigh The Advantages | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7.5 Essay Sample | More People Are Traveling Than Before
- Some people think that to learn about other countries, they need to travel | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- The Only Reason For Learning A Foreign Language Is To Travel To Or Work In A Foreign Country | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- The Only Reason For Learning A Foreign Language Is To Travel Or Work In A Foreign Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Most people accept that we now live in a globalised world but not everyone agrees this is beneficial | Band 8 IELTS essay sample