There Is A Problem With The Changing Rooms In The Sports Centre You Visit | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
There is a problem with the changing rooms in the sports centre that you visit. You have complained several times but with no success. Write a letter to the manager of the sports centre. In your letter:
- Describe what the problem with the changing rooms is
- Say what happened the last times you complained
- Explain what you want the manager to do
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. Mathieu Couvert,
I am writing this letter to complain about the lack of air conditioning in the changing room. The air conditioner in the changing room has not been working for three weeks. Furthermore, the fans available in the changing rooms are also not functional.
By calling the helpline number of the sports centre, I lodged a formal complaint two weeks ago. After that, I made several follow-up calls as well but so far nothing has been done to resolve the issue.
I would like you to contact the maintenance department of the sports centre so that they can send somebody to fix the air conditioner as soon as possible. I understand that it might take some time to repair the air conditioner; therefore, it will be really useful if a portable fan can be placed in the each changing room, at the earliest.
I hope that you will consider my request promptly.
Thanks for your consideration.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- There Is A Problem With The Changing Rooms In The Sports Centre | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Are Not Satisfied With The Changing Rooms In A Sports Centre | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- University Sports Centre Floor Plan | Band 8 IELTS Report
- Your Local Council Is Planning To Close The Health And Leisure Centre | IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 Letter Sample | Local Council Is Closing A Community Centre
- You Recently Visited A Foreign Country And Got Some Information At The Tourist Information Centre
- Band 8 letter sample: Complaint letter
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Asking About Arrangements At A Hotel
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Who Has Invited You To Visit Their Country
- Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample