The Two Maps Below Show Road Access To A City Hospital In 2007 And 2010 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
The two maps below show road access to a city hospital in 2007 and 2010. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a band 8 IELTS report on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The given two maps illustrate the road network around a City Hospital in 2007 and in 2010. Overall, it is noticeable that the road access to the city hospital had been upgraded in 2010 with the addition of a bus station, two roundabouts and a separate public car park.
In 2007, the hospital road, which had three bus stops on the either side, was connected to the city road and to the ring road. Furthermore, a common car park was located on the east side of the hospital road, and it served both public and staff members. In 2010, some significant changes could be seen. Firstly, the common car park was assigned exclusively for the hospital staff, while a novel public car park was established on the east side of the hospital. Secondly, two roundabouts had been constructed at both ends of the hospital road; one at the intersection with the ring road and other at the city road junction. Finally, the three bus stops on either side had been removed, and a new bus station was constructed on the west side of the hospital road with connections to the both newly built roundabouts.
Do you have a report on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Road Access To City Hospital | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Daily Consumption Of Three Spreads Per Person From 1981 To 2007 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report | Academic Task 1 | Development Of A Village
- Sites Proposed For Building Shopping Mall | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Band 8.5 IELTS Report | Compare The Current State Of A Town With Its Proposed Development Plan
- Australian Men And Women Who Did Regular Physical Activity | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report About Generation of Hydroelectricity
- Number Of Trips Made By Children In One Country | Band 7 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Amount Of Goods Transported In the UK | Band 7.5 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- IELTS Report About Island Before And After The Construction Of Some Tourist Facilities | Band 9 IELTS Report Sample