The Performance Of Staff Can Have A Significant Impact On The Success Of A Company | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
The performance of staff can have a significant impact on the success of a company. What can companies do to increase staff productivity?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
The employees are the vital part of any organisation. it is true that the growth / success of a company depends upon its the hard work of its workers. Therefore, several measures should be implemented to increase the productivity of the employees.
To begin with, the workplace and the working condition should be appropriate. The company should provide a safe and conducive work environment with adequate facilities, proper lighting, hygienic washrooms and canteens. A better environment prevents the mind from getting distracted. Consequently, the staff can focus on their work and deliver better results. Furthermore, it is very important for a worker to be happy and satisfied because only a happy person can devote himself physically and mentally towards his work.
Companies should provide the assurance that the life of their staff is invaluable. Thus, the organisation needs to offer a helping hand by providing financial support and insurance. For instance, health benefits should be provided to an employee and their family members. This will promote the feeling of safety and security. Moreover, the staff appraisal system plays an important role in encouraging the staff. An efficient and hardworking employee should be rewarded in front of others. This will encourage other staff members to give their best to prove themselves. For example, in many Indian hospitals, dedicated nurses are given the title of ‘best nurse’ on nursing day. Hence, this will enhance the quality of care provided by nurses. Thus it is evident that, the reward system motivates the staff to give their best.
In conclusion, it is the sweat and blood of an employee which take companies to heights. Therefore, the staff productivity should be increased by keeping the workers happy and motivated by appreciating their work and rewarding them with raises and promotions.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 8 Essay Sample About Ways To Improve Performance Of Employees
- Band 8.5 essay sample | Only staff who worked in a company for a long time should be given promotion
- Band 7.5 Essay Sample About Hiring People Who Are Independent And Innovative
- Band 7.5 Essay Sample | Marketing And Promotion Are Crucial To The Success Of A Business
- Employees in senior management positions should receive higher salaries | Band 9 IELTS essay sample
- IELTS essay: Performance based pay packets encourage employees to work harder. Do you agree?
- IELTS letter sample: A thank you letter
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | It Is Not Wise For A Company To Replace Its Old Employees With Young Employees
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Human Activity Has Had Significant Negative Impact On The Planet
- Human Activity Has Had A Negative Impact On Plants And Animals | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample