The Organizer Of The Annual Festival Is Going To Organize A Festival In Your Place | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
The organizer of the annual festival is going to organize a festival in your place. Write a letter to the organizer giving feedback for last year and suggestions for this year. In your letter, you should:
• give your feedback for the last festival
• tell him/her what you can do for the new festival
• suggestions about the new festival.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
I am writing this letter to give my feedback about last year’s spring festival and I would also like to give some suggestions to improve the upcoming festival.
I must say that I really enjoyed the festival last year especially the flower exhibition. Furthermore, all stalls and shops were meticulously arranged with enough room for the public to move around. The circus was the highlight of the festival which attracted many young attendees.
I work for a local agriculture department where we are doing research on the genetic modification of fruits and vegetables to help them grow bigger without affecting taste or nutritional value. I think, it would be interesting and fun for people to see gigantic carrots, tomatoes and potatoes. Please give me more information about your registration process so that we can book a slot.
I would also like to make suggestions regarding parking. Since the festival is held at a remote location, people usually arrive in their own cars. Last year, this caused a great deal of traffic congestion. This year, it would be helpful if the management could add more parking slots with visual signs to lead the drivers.
Thank you for your consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Follow us on Youtube for IELTS writing tips.
- You Share A Parking Area With Several Neighbours And Have Recently Started Having Problems | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To The Editor To Give Your Opinion About A Magazine That You Purchased | Band 8 IELTS Letter sample
- Invite Your Friend To A Traditional Celebration In Your Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager About The Poor Quality Of Food | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To An Editor To Give Your Opinion About A Magazine | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Complaint Letter About A Taxi Service You Used Recently | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Share A Parking Area With Several Neighbours And Have Recently Started Having Problems | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Share A Parking Area With Several Neighbours | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Read An Article In A Newspaper About A City/Town | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Are Looking For A Part-time Job | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample