The Nuclear Family Is Well Adapted To Moving Due To Its Size | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
The nuclear family is well adapted to moving due to its size. Do you think children benefit in any way from moving? Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Shifting to a new environment is common is common for nuclear families in the contemporary society. There are various reasons behind the relocation and children will always benefit if their family escapes from a bad living situation. In this situation, the benefits are more significant.
Escaping from a bad living situation, such as war and persecution, is always beneficial for the children. For example, for some refugees who are living in an unsafe environment in Iraq, shifting to Australia seems like grasping at straws and it will always bring them a range of benefits. Children will not be troubled by the war and they can receive better education and health care resources. Also, families’ living standard will improve dramatically if they can live in a safe environment. Parents can find better job opportunities and they can purchase whatever they like with increased disposable incomes.
One major downside of this shifting for children is the loss of friends. If families are moving constantly to new places, it is rather difficult for children to maintain their friendship. As a result, children may live in isolation which is harmful for their social life. Moving frequently can also have a negative influence on children’s sense of security. It may take a long time for children to feel safe if they are constantly shifting to new environment. However, these problems are insignificant when compared to the benefits of living in a safe country.
In conclusion, various factors encourage people to move to a new environment. It is always advantageous for children if their family escapes from war or persecution. Although maintaining friendship is challenging for children, the benefits are more significant.
- Band 8 essay sample | Advantages of nuclear energy outweigh disadvantages
- IELTS Speaking Questions: Family- related
- Band 6.5 essay sample about the advantages and disadvantages of nuclear energy
- You And Your Family Are Moving To Another Country And You Are Looking For Rented Accommodation | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Your Family Is Moving To A New City | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- It Is Better For Children If The Whole Family Is Involved In Their Upbringing | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample about weak family relationships
- IELTS essay: Do you think that moving abroad for better jobs is good?
- Television Has Destroyed Communication Among Friends And Family | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Cultures And Traditions Change From Generation To Generation | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample