The Graph Below Gives Information About Changes In The Birth And Death Rates In New Zealand | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
The graph below gives information about changes in the birth and death rates in New Zealand between 1901 and 2101. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a band 8 task 1 Academic IELTS report sample on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS task 1 report sample
The line graph shows the number of births and deaths in New Zealand during the period between 1901 and 2101. Overall, it can be seen that the number of births first increased and then decreased over the years whereas the number of deaths kept on increasing throughout the given period. In 1901, there were about 20,000 births and 9,000 deaths in New Zealand. The birth rate increased over the next two decades and reached 30,000 by 1921. It declined slightly until 1941 and then started increasing dramatically over the next few decades and reached the peak value 65,000 between 1961 and 1981. It then started declining before climbing back again. In 2021, it is expected that there would be around 52,000 births. Afterwards, over the next 80 years, it is expected to decline gradually with minor fluctuations and reach about 43,000 in 2101. As for the death rates, it went on increasing over the years with minor fluctuations in between. While in 1901, there were about 9,000 deaths, by 2020, it had increased to around 35,000. The number of deaths is expected surpass the number of births in 2041. It is likely to reach its peak value of 59,000 in 2061 and may decline slightly over the next four decades.
- Information About Energy Consumption In The US | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Band 7.5 report | Unemployment rates in the US and Japan
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Daily Consumption Of Three Spreads Per Person From 1981 To 2007 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Population Growth In India And China | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Number Of Tourists Visiting A Caribbean Island | Band 8 Task 1 IELTS Report Sample
- Amount Of Goods Transported In the UK | Band 7.5 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- IELTS Report About Global Sales Of Digital Games | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- How Elderly People Spend Their Time | Task 1 IELTS Report Sample
- Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample