The chart below shows how much money is spent in the budget on different sectors by the UAE government in 2000. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Band 7.5 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
Here is a band 7.5 Academic IELTS task 1 report on this topic. Need help with Academic IELTS writing? Get your task 1 reports and task 2 essays corrected by me.
The given chart shows the amount of money expended by the UAE government on various sectors in the year 2000. Overall, it can be seen that money was spent on ten key areas. It is evident that the lion’s share (AED 100 billion) was spent on social security. The second biggest expenditure was health and social services and 53 billion AED was spent on this area. Expenditure on sectors such as defence, debt interest and other expenditure were almost equal and were AED 22billion ,AED 23billion and AED 23billion respectively. While 15 billion AED was spent on housing, heritage and environment, the amount spent on law and order was 17 billion AED. Industry, agriculture and employment sector received funding worth 13 billion AED. It can be seen that education sector received the third highest amount of spending (38 billion AED) whereas the transport sector received the least funding (AED 9 billion)
Do you have an IELTS report on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
Want to improve your English grammar?
Your grammar mistakes could be lowering your score in the writing module. Want to avoid those mistakes? My grammar eBook English Grammar and Usage addresses common problem points in English. It is an easy reference book with entries arranged in alphabetical order. Buy it for just $3.99.
- IELTS Report About Australian Government’s Investments In Various Energy Sectors | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- Changes In Annual Spending By A UK School | Band 7 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS Task 1 Report About Amount Of Money That US Charity Spent And Received
- Some People Think That The Government Is Wasting Money On Arts | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Population Growth In India And China | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- IELTS Report About Global Sales Of Digital Games | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Expenditure In Someland | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- Band 8.5 report
- IELTS essay sample
- Languages With Most Native And Non-Native Speakers | Band 8 Task 1 Academic IELTS Report