The Chart Below Shows What Anthropology Graduates From One University Did After Finishing Their Undergraduate Degree Course | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
The chart below shows what Anthropology graduates from one university did after finishing their undergraduate degree course. The table shows the salaries of the anthropologists in work after five years.
Here is a band 7.5 task 1 academic IELTS report on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS report sample
The pie chart illustrates different destinations of Anthropology graduates from one particular university. The table shows their income levels after 5 years of work in three sectors.
Overall, most graduates took full-time jobs while the least percentage of graduates chose to take part-time work together with postgraduate study. As much as 50% of those employed in the government sector earned $100,000 or more per year. Meanwhile 40% of freelance consultants and 30% of those employed by private companies also managed to earn this amount. While 80% of freelance consultants and those employed by the government managed to earn upwards of $75,000/year, only 55% of those in the private sector earned that much.
A total of 52% of graduates were employed full-time, compared to 15% who worked part time and 12% who were unemployed. While 8% of students took up full-time postgraduate study, the whereabouts of another 8% was unknown. Only 5% of graduates opted to do both part time work and pursue higher education.
Turning to the table, 80% of freelance consultants were employed at higher salary ranges, with 40% in both $75,000 to $99,000 and $100,000+. Meanwhile, freelance consultants had identical figures with government workers at lower salary brackets, with 20% of the employees earning less than $74,000. 50% of federal workers earned more than $100,000, while 30% of them were in the $75,000 to $99,999 range. Lastly, private industry salaries were evenly distributed, with 10% in the lowest $25,000 to $49,999 bracket and a striking 35% in $50,000 to $74,999 scale. Only 55% of workers in private companies earned more than $75,000.
- The Chart Shows UAE Government Spending In 2000 | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- The Charts Show What UK Graduates And Post Graduates Did After Leaving College.
- Band 7.5 essay sample about the need to get a university degree
- Band 7 IELTS Academic Report Sample
- Energy Use In A Typical Australian Household | Band 8 IELTS Report
- Some People Believe The Aim Of University Education is To Help Graduates Get Better Jobs | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Results Of Surveys About McGill University | Task 1 Academic Report Sample
- Task 1 Academic Writing – Pie Chart Exercise 1
- IELTS report about US University applications
- Some People Believe The Aim Of University Education Is To Help Graduates Get Better Jobs | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample