The Chart Below Shows The Places Visited By Different People Living In Canada | IELTS Task 1 Report Sample
The chart below shows the places visited by different people living in Canada. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a band 8 task 1 IELTS report sample on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The graph shows the percentage of immigrants and natural Canadians who visited places such as cinema, theatre, library and zoo. Overall, it can be seen that cinema was the favourite place of Canadians across all demographics. Zoos and libraries attracted more or less the same number of visitors.
However, theatre was the least popular of all these places. Cinema was considerably more popular among natural citizens of Canada and migrants born in English speaking countries with as much as 70% of them enjoying it. About 50% of migrants born in other countries also visited cinemas. Theatre was more popular among migrants born in English speaking countries and 25% of them used to frequent it. While 20% of Canadians also visited theatre only 10% of other migrants went to it.
Library was the most popular place for migrants born in other countries with as much as 55% of them visiting it. Meanwhile 40% of English speaking migrants and about 37% of Canadians also visited libraries. Zoo was more popular among English speaking migrants (50%) and native Canadians (42%). About 35% of other migrants also visited it.
- The Chart Shows UAE Government Spending In 2000 | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- Survey Of People Who Visited Four Types Of Tourist Attractions In Britain | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- The Chart Below Shows What Anthropology Graduates From One University Did After Finishing Their Undergraduate Degree Course | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- Number Of Books Borrowed From Four Libraries | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Many Museums And Historical Places Are Mainly Visited By Tourists And Not Local People | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- How Elderly People Spend Their Time | Task 1 IELTS Report Sample
- Band 9 essay sample: Should mobiles be banned in public places?
- IELTS Academic Report Sample | Visits To And From UK
- You Recently Visited A Foreign Country And Got Some Information At The Tourist Information Centre
- Transport Modes In A European City | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample