Technology Is Improving The Lives Of Workers | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people think that new technology is improving the lives of workers, other say it has more disadvantages. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
In the modern society, technology has become a vital part of every human’s life. While some believe that technology advances the lives of individuals who use it, others counter this statement. In my point of view, technology plays an instrumental role in enhancing the productivity of the people and making the work space more comfortable.
There are many benefits to using technology and it has improved our life in various ways. Firstly, technology saves a lot of time for any individual who uses it in day to day life. For example, instead of cleaning dishes manually, people can use a dishwasher which automatically cleans and dries utensils. Consequently, people can use that time for more productive activities.
Secondly, many tasks can be completed effortlessly by using advanced devices. For example, machines can be used instead of manual labour for building residential and commercial complexes. Technology has also made people’s lives safer. For example, by installing surveillance cameras, we can protect our homes and offices from intruders.
On the other hand, technology can cause some problems in the society. It has been observed that human beings have become lethargic due to the use of technological automation and lack of manual hard work. Furthermore, technology has made people dependent on it. For example, many people become stressed out when they do not have access to their cell phone or the internet.
To sum up, technology certainly has many positive impacts on people’s lives, but it has some negative impacts too. It is the responsibility of people to use technology to their advantage.
- IELTS sample essay: Modern technology has made our lives more complicated
- IELTS essay sample: Computer technology has more of a negative impact than a positive impact on the society. Do you agree?
- IELTS Essay: Technological innovations have affected our lives. Do you agree or disagree?
- IELTS essay sample | Were older technologies more beneficial than newer technologies?
- News Plays An Important Role In People’s Lives | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7 essay sample | Impact of technology
- IELTS essay sample | Technology has resulted in the loss of jobs
- IELTS Essay: Has technology made us more efficient?
- Essay: Our grandparents think that their lives were simpler and better
- Band 7 essay sample | Technology is responsible for unemployment