Task 1 IELTS Report Sample On Consumer Spending In 5 Countries | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.
Here is a band 7.5 task 1 academic IELTS report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS report sample
The table illustrates the proportion of money spent by five countries, namely, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden and Turkey on three different categories of items in the year 2002. Overall, among the residents of the five nations, Italians spent the most on clothing/footwear and Swedes spent the least on this item.
Turkey spent / Turks spent the most on food/drinks/tobacco and leisure/education while the least spending on consumable goods and leisure/education was made by Sweden and Spain respectively. Turkish people spent about 32.14% of their money on the consumption of food/drinks/tobacco, followed by the Irish whose spending on this item was 28.91% of their income, while the other three nationals expended less than 20% of their income on the same. Italians spent the highest on clothing/footwear, whereas Sweden spent the lowest amount on fashion at 5.40%; the remaining nations each spent approximately 6.5% on their income on this category.
Turks spent 4.35% of their money on leisure/education, while Swedes and Italians expended about 3% each on the same. Ireland and Spain spent 2.21% and 1.98% respectively.
- Band 8 report sample | Household spending patterns
- The Chart Shows UAE Government Spending In 2000 | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- Number Of Hours Teachers Spent Teaching In Four Countries | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- Changes In Annual Spending By A UK School | Band 7 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS Task 1 Report About Amount Of Money That US Charity Spent And Received
- Band 8.5 report
- IELTS essay sample | Spending money on preventing illnesses is better than spending it on treating them
- Participation In Leisure Activities | Band 9 IELTS Report | Academic Module Task 1
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Spending Money On Super Fast Trains Vs. Spending It On Existing Public Transport
- Some think spending a lot on birthday celebration and weddings is a waste of money | Band 8 IELTS essay sample