Task 1 Academic IELTS Report About Employment Rates In Three Countries
The given bar charts show the employment rates in three countries in the years 2005 and 2015. Write a report.
Here is a band 8 report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, reports and letters corrected by me.
Band 8 Task 1 Academic IELTS report sample
The two bar charts show the percentage of men and women working in three nations in the years 2005 and 2015. In general, we can see that there was no significant change in the number of working men, but the number of working women increased especially in Canada.
In 2005, the percentage of working men was significantly higher than the percentage of working women. Sweden had the highest rate of male employment at almost 80% which decreased to 70% in 2015. Canada had the lowest percentage of male workers at around 60% in 2005 while in 2015 it increased to almost 70% but it was still the lowest rate among these three nations.
In 2005, Sweden had the highest proportion of working women at about 45%. This figure rose to 50% by 2015 and it was the second highest among the three nations. The most significant growth in female employment was seen in Canada. In 2005 the proportion of female workers was about 38% which dramatically increased to more than 50% in 2015.
The most significant difference in the number working men and women was found in South Korea. While in 2005, only 30% of the South Korean women were working the corresponding figure for men was 72%. There was not much increase in the proportion of working women over the next ten years and in 2015, just 35% of the South Korean women were working whereas the proportion of working men was nearly 80%.
- Results Of Surveys About McGill University | Task 1 Academic Report Sample
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Number Of Prisoners In Five Countries | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Band 8 report about employment figures among men and women
- Australian Men And Women Who Did Regular Physical Activity | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Percentage Of Households In Owned And Rented Accommodation | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Task 1 IELTS Report Sample On Consumer Spending In 5 Countries | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- How Elderly People Spend Their Time | Task 1 IELTS Report Sample
- Trends In Tea And Coffee Consumption | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Water Consumption In Six Areas | Task 1 IELTS Report Sample