Success Is Often Measured By Wealth And Material Belongings | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Success is often measured by wealth and material belongings. Do you think wealth is the best measure of success? What makes a successful person?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay sample. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS writing samples corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
It is often thought by some people that wealth and material belongings are the measurement criteria of success. In my opinion, wealth is not the effective way to measure success as there are many other factors like good family relationship, health and dream career that make a person successful.
It is undeniable that everyone in the world strives for happiness and hence, it should be the best way to measure success. Although some people have wealth which is enough to buy all material belongings they want they attempt self-murder. For instance, life is quite stressful in some developed countries compared to developing or even underdeveloped countries. Therefore, wealth cannot be regarded as the criteria of measuring success.
There are several factors that contribute to making a person successful. Firstly, it is irrefutable that family support is of paramount importance throughout the journey of life. Good family not only brings happiness to our life but also helps us to share worries and thereby reduces stress. Secondly, getting a suitable career that matches a person’s area of interest is inevitable for leading a happy and consequently, a successful life. Career brightens a person’s self-esteem. If a person gets a dream job, it helps their career progression as well as job prospects. Finally, health is another obvious factor that is unavoidable for a successful life. Only if a person is healthy, he can work hard to gain success.
To conclude, money is not the basics of success because a person is successful only if he leads a happy and contended life. For this, he should have a good family, health and a satisfying career.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Do You Think Wealth Is The Best Measure Of Success | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 6.5 essay sample | A person’s worth and material possessions
- Some People Think That Success Is The Best Measure Of Intelligence | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Person’s Upbringing Determines Their Chances Of Success In Adult Life
- Some People Think That Money Is The Only Measure Of The Success Of A Business | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That The Only Way To Judge Someone’s Success In Business Is By The Amount of Money They Make | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- A Person’s Worth Nowadays Seems To Be Judged According To Social Status And Material Possessions | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- How to Study for the MCAT to Ensure Success
- Nowadays celebrities are mainly famous for their glamour and wealth | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- The Performance Of Staff Can Have A Significant Impact On The Success Of A Company | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample