Stress Is Now A Major Problem In Many Countries Around The World | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Stress is now a major problem in many countries around the world. What are some of the factors in modern society that cause this stress, and how can we reduce it?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
It is believed that stress has become one of the fundamental issues that many countries experience these days. However, there are some reasons for this detrimental mental condition and there are also solutions that can be implemented to decrease the stress levels among people.
One of the reasons that develop anxiety levels among people is the heavy workload that people have to complete before the deadlines. In other words, as everything has become fast paced in the modern society, people have to strictly adhere to the company policies in order to complete the work within a given time frame. As a result of this, people get easily stressed out because if they do not meet the requirements there is a high probability of them getting fired or demoted / there is a high probability that they will get fired or demoted. In today’s world, people cannot afford such a loss as they highly depend on their careers. Sometimes, the wrong relationships that people get into might also cause them tension. Divorce cases are increasing and the breaking up of families can also cause people to have stressful lives.
On the other hand, there are some measures that can be taken to reduce the stress levels in people. Firstly, evenly distributing the workload among all employees may reduce the burden on each individual so that they can finish their work before the due date without getting stressed. Consequently, it will improve the productivity levels and success rate for the organization as well. Secondly, as for relationships, people should avoid getting into relationships too early and spend enough time enough time with each other to get to know themselves. This will lead to healthy relationships and people will no longer have to worry about their family lives.
In conclusion, it is true that people get easily anxious because of work requirements and unsuccessful relationships. However, there are some measures that can be implemented to reduce the anxiety in people.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- IELTS essay about the causes of stress
- Overpopulation In Many Major Urban Centres Around The World Is A Major Problem | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some Psychologists Recommend That It Is Important To Overcome Stress By Doing Nothing | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some Psychologists Say That Doing Absolutely Nothing For A Period Of Time Is The Key To Reducing Stress in Everyday Life | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- People Sleep Less Than Before In Many Countries | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Air And Water Pollution Has Become A Major Problem In Many Developing Countries | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 Essay Sample | Rich Countries Are Getting Richer And Poor Countries Are Getting Poorer
- Some People Say Music is A Good Way Of Bringing People Of Different Cultures And Ages Together | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Do You Think Art And Music Still Have A Place In Today’s Modern World Of Technology | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Levels Of Youth Crime Are Increasing Rapidly In Most Cities Around The World | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample