Some Working Parents Think Childcare Centres Provide The Best Care For Children | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
Some working parents think that childcare centres provide the best care for children who are still too young to go to school. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better care providers for their children. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Here is a band 9 IELTS essay on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing module? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 9 IELTS essay sample
Finding the best support system for toddlers is a major concern for working parents. While some people argue that close relatives such as grandparents can provide the best care and support for young kids others insist that day care centres are a better option. In my opinion, grandparents are better care providers than the staff at day care centres.
Relatives, especially grandparents, have the best interests of the child in their mind. As a result, they give her their undivided attention. They also impart moral values that play a role in shaping the character of the child. Because of these reasons, close relatives make caregivers for the child. As a matter of fact, children who have been cared for by grandparents turn out to be more empathetic than those who never had the opportunity to interact with older people.
On the other hand, day care centres have their own advantages. They have trained employees who know how to cater to the needs of a preschooler. They also ensure that the child achieves some level of independence before starting elementary school. Despite these advantages, it is difficult for a crèche to provide the same care and warmth provided by grandparents. What’s more, studies have shown that children who attend a daycare centre are more stubborn and attention hungry than those who are cared for at home.
In conclusion, even though day-care centers can provide adequate levels of care and guidance for preschoolers they cannot match the love and dedication of a close relative. Therefore, if there is a relative willing to care for toddlers, working parents should consider that as the better option than day care centers.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Some Working Parents Think Children Should Be Sent To Child Care Centres | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 Essay Sample | Sending Kids to Childcare Centres Is Better Than Leaving Them in the Care of Their Grandparents
- Band 9 Essay Sample | Grandparents Provide Better Care Than Day Care Centres
- Band 7 Essay Sample | Grandparents Vs. Day Care Centres
- More And More Go Out To Work. Should The Government Provide Free Staff And Facilities To Care For Their Children | Band 8.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some Parents Prefer To Have Their Children Raised By Their Grandparents | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample | The government should pay one of the parents to stay at home
- Children Should Go To Kindergarten Before Primary School | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Should children be working? | Band 8 essay sample
- Some People Think That Parents Should Teach Children How To Be Good Members Of The Society | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample