Some People Think That High School Students Should Be Taught Money Management | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people think that secondary or high school students should be taught money management because it is an important life skill. Do you agree or disagree with the statement?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Learning to spend money wisely is important for every adult. Some people suggest that money management lessons should be made compulsory for high school students. In my view, It is necessary to do so.
Like time management, financial management is also a core skill for success. Like time, money is a limited resource which people should learn to use more efficiently. Having the right attitude towards money can increase young people’s opportunities for success. For example, saving money for investment, education and charity purposes can make a difference to young adults and others in society. If students can learn to spend money on the right things and save it for the future, then they can make the most of it when they start earning.
Money management is necessary not only for success in life but also for avoiding potential problems in future. Some students spend all of their money on leisure and fun and do not understand the concept of saving and budgeting.
If they keep spending their money, they will possibly face a personal financial crisis when they grow up. Once entering into adulthood, they have to confront realities such as bills for phone, internet, rent and electricity. If they have no idea of budgeting for necessary life expenditures, they are likely to be in debt. In the worst scenarios, some young adults become thieves and robbers as they run out of money, and their parents cannot give them financial support anymore.
In conclusion, it is necessary for high school students to learn about money management and get ready for adult life. As a proverb goes, the fool and his money are soon parted.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- High School Students Should Be Taught Money Management | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- All High Schools Students Should Be Taught How To Manage Money | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay sample | Money management should be taught at school
- IELTS Band 7.5 Essay Samples: Money Management Skills Should Be Taught At Schools
- Some People Think That Schools Should Involve Students In School Management | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7 essay sample about compulsory community service for high school students
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Students Should Take A Gap Year Between High School And University
- It Is A Common Practice For Some Students To Take A Gap Year Between High School And University In Order To Do Charitable Work | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Young People Do Not Know How To Manage Their Money
- Band 8 Essay Sample | Unpaid Community Service Should Be Part Of High School Curriculum