Some People Think High End Technology Can Cut Down The Rate Of Committing Crimes | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people think high-end technology can prevent and cut-down the rate of committing crimes. Do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Technological advancements have had influence on every aspect of life. Some people believe that the state-of-the-art technology has reduced the occurrence of crime. I completely agree with this view.
Emphatically, over the past two decades enough work is done in the field of science and technology to safeguard the citizens. To begin with, safety of women always remains top priority for law enforcement agencies and is addressed to a large extent by designing location sharing applications. Women can share SOS messages to police as well as near-ones in case of danger and can be rescued. Secondly, we have enormous cutting-edge technologies that act as a deterrent for people to commit crime as they are afraid of getting caught during police investigations. For instance, lie-detectors, narco analysis, phone recording, forensic science, surveillance camera and many more have solved many baffling cases immediately sending rogue offenders behind the bars. Such speedy redressal of crime prevents devious people with mala fide intensions from committing offense.
Furthermore, information technology department has extended their vigilance over online hackers, and extremists active on social media. The cyber crime department across the globe share information within no time to prevent online hacking, and to trace the location of hackers. They also prevent anti-social elements from spreading malice / ill will. Last but not least, surveillance camera, burglar alarms, and many more dented the confidence of burglars to execute theft. Even stolen mobile phones could be tracked if it has tracking application installed in it.
In a nutshell, latest advancements in gizmos and science play a major role as crime rate is constantly on decline. The future will be more peaceful and safe for all.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Some People Think That High End Technology Can Prevent And Cut Down Crime Rate | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- The Crime Rate Nowadays Is Decreasing Compared To The Past Due To Advances In Technology | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7 Essay Sample | Juveniles Committing Serious Crimes Should Be Punished In The Same Way As Adults
- Band 7 Essay Sample About Making Friends Online
- IELTS essay: Why is the crime rate increasing?
- People Give Technology Companies Access To Their Personal Data | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Many Countries, Prison Is The Most Common Solution For Crimes | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay about growing crime rate
- Band 8.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Some people think that the range of technology currently available is increasing the gap between rich people and poor people.
- Some People Think That The Government Is Responsible For Crime Prevention | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample