Some People Say That It Is Important To Keep Home And Workplace Tidy | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people say it is important to keep your home and your workplace tidy, with everything organised and in the correct place.What is your opinion about this?
Here is a band 9 IELTS essay on this topic. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 9 IELTS essay sample
According to some people, organizing things and keeping them in their right place both at home and in office is important. I agree with this opinion to a certain extent, but I also feel that there is no need to keep something that is used often in the correct place.
On the one hand, keeping our home and workplace neat and tidy will make us feel comfortable, because messy surroundings distress and distract people. Moreover, if things are not kept in their right place, we will have to waste a lot of time looking for them. For example, many people can recount at least one occasion when they had to spend hours searching for their keys. Had they kept the keys in their right place, they could have saved a lot of time and trouble. Likewise, if important financial and health documents are not kept in the right place, the consequences can be disastrous. In the event of a medical emergency, no one can waste time looking for an important report or prescription. Obviously, there are several benefits to keeping things organized.
On the other hand, not everything has to be kept inits right place at all times. Actually, when it comes to things we usefrequently, keeping them in a place where we can find them easily is moreimportant than keeping them in their proper place. For example, I enjoyreading. Once I have taken a book from my book shelf, I put it back only afterI have finished reading it. Until then I leave it on my table or in my bed. Ifind nothing wrong with this arrangement because as long as I can find the bookeasily, I do not care whether it is in its right place or not.
To conclude, I believe that it is important to keep most things organized and in the correct place, because organization makes it easy to find them. However, certain things that we use often do not have to be in their right place at all times.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 8 essay sample: Is salary more important than the quality of the workplace?
- Band 9 letter sample: A letter giving directions to reach your home
- Some People Believe That Teaching Children At Home Is Best For A Child’s Development | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample about the advantages and disadvantages of working from home
- Band 7 Essay Sample | Advantages And Disadvantages Of Teaching Children At Home And School
- Band 9 essay sample | People are not feeling safe at home or in public places
- Some People Prefer To Eat At Food Stalls Or Restaurants Other People Prefer To Prepare Food At Home | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS writing test in Hong Kong and Singapore: Cooking food at home is a waste of time
- Band 7 essay sample about working from home
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel