Some People Say That Children Should Play Games Which Require Teamwork | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people say that children should play games which require teamwork such as football and basketball. Whereas, some think they should be doing individual sports such as swimming and running. Do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 7 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS essay sample
Many people believe that team sports provide more benefits than individual games since it strengthens the ability of children to coordinate in a group and helps them achieve better career prospects in their future.
To begin with, team sports offer numerous benefits to the players. Firstly, students learn how to cooperate in a team and they become adaptable and flexible to adjust to the needs of the team. In other words, they get familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of one another. For instance, in a football team, each and every player knows who is best for a specific task and therefore, they pass on the ball in a manner that they can score a goal. Secondly, team games instil the values of team work and sharing. Therefore, the players develop such valuable skills at an early age. Players start to share their things and enhance their social skills and friend circles.
Additionally, team games help the student learn / acquire useful life lesson at an early age which helps them in a long run. They learn to work in a competitive environment and also develop interpersonal skills which reinforce their ability to work in an efficient way. Moreover, they start understanding their colleagues’ working style and thus learn to focus) on achieving their common goals. Consider an example of programming companies, the workers know who is the best at writing the codes and who is better at scanning and diagnosing it, so they prefer to work in a manner which consumes time and comes up with better results. Therefore, adaptability and team spirit are the two important qualities which are infused in children when playing in teams.
In conclusion, though individual sports help us to focus and concentrate still team sports has more merits than the individual games since they help children learn valuable skills which are beneficial for them in their near future.
- Band 6.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Children Should Play Games That Require Teamwork
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Individual Games Vs. Games That Require Team Work
- Team Sports Help School Students To Learn More Than Usual Games | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That Children Should Be Encouraged To Play Outdoor Games | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Learning to play team sports is an important part of a child’s education | Band 9 IELTS Essay
- Today Many Children Spend A Lot Of Time Playing Computer Games And Little Time On Sports | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample | Children are spending too much time playing video games
- Band 9 essay sample: Children should spend more time outdoor playing games
- Children Nowadays Play Video Games, Playstation, Mobile Games Excessively | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay sample | Are computer games bad for children?