Some People Prefer To Eat At Food Stalls Or Restaurants Other People Prefer To Prepare Food At Home | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people prefer to eat at food stalls or restaurants other people prefer to prepare food at home. Which type of food do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Here is a band 8 essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Food is very important for the survival of human beings. Food preferences vary from person to person. While some prefer to eat readymade food, others insist on cooking and eating food at home. I would like to have homemade food rather than outside food. This essay will discuss various reasons to advocate my view.
To begin with, there are many reasons why I give more preference to food made at home. First and foremost, the homemade food is healthier than readymade food. It is full of vitamins, healthy carbohydrates and proteins which make you feel energetic and full for longer time. The majority of restaurants use myriads of taste enhancers and additives to make the food delicious. These taste makers can affect human nervous system and their regular consumption can cause various diseases. Furthermore, preparing food at home is cheaper than buying it from market; you do not need to pay extra taxes and service charges while eating at home.
Another reason why I do not like outside food is that it is not very hygienic. The food at stalls is very unhygienic. Take Indian street food, for example. It is delicious but it is sold on streets without proper care and cover. Moreover, street food does not meet the) standards of food safety guidelines.
On the other hand, when it comes to homemade food, we can prepare it according to our needs. For example, someone who is ill needs a special diet of light food rich in nutrients. Such requirements can only be fulfilled at home.
To conclude, where a person prefers to eat depends on their choices and requirements. Different people have different choices and preferences but I prefer to eat at home because homemade food is healthy and unhygienic.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Post it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- IELTS Band 7 essay sample: Eating home-cooked food is better than eating out
- IELTS writing test in Hong Kong and Singapore: Cooking food at home is a waste of time
- Band 9 essay sample about increasing tax on food items
- IELTS essay: Traditional food is being replaced by international fast food
- You recently bought some food at a supermarket, but, when you got home, you found that the food was in bad condition | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS Essay: While some people like to a live sporting event, others prefer to watch it on television
- Food Has Become Easier To Cook | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay: Youngsters prefer to move to the city whereas seniors prefer the countryside
- Today many countries import food from different parts of the world | IELTS essay sample
- IELTS essay about unhealthy eating habits in children