Some People Find Following A Strict Routine Allows Them To Feel More In Control | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people find following a strict routine allows them to feel more in control. Others however think that constant changes to the routine make life more interesting and less predictable. What extent do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
There are various ways to go about our lives. Some have preferences toward an organized life by following a fixed routine, whereas others pursue a life with more variations. I am in favour of a stable life; however, it can be monotonous. This life can be improved with some changes.
On the one hand, some people prefer to lead a stable life. They desire more stability and efficiency. When people stick to a fixed schedule, they have the same pattern of life, which can bring more stability to their life. Also, when people live in accordance with a routine, they know what to expect next and they can prepare themselves for it. A considerable amount of time and efforts can be saved because they can reduce unnecessary trial and error for an unexpected situation. Thus, following a routine can boost people’s efficiency. However, when people adhere to old practices and routines, they can have a prosaic life, where any betterment is next to impossible. In order not to stay in a plateau, people have to accept some changes once in a while.
On the other hand, others aim to have a more thrilling / adventurous life. They desire to have more variety in their life than stability and efficiency. Thus, they constantly challenge themselves and are willing to expose themselves to new options available. They are more likely to find their genuine interests through trial and accordingly they have improved chances of actualizing their desires.
In conclusion, I have more inclinations toward a stable life because of its comfortable nature; however, if a life is exceedingly dependent on a routine, it cannot get any better / there is little scope of progress. Thus, people should embrace some changes every now and then as long as they can strike a balance between stability and uncertainty.
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | Some people find following a strict routine allows them to feel more in control. Others however think that constant changes to the routine make life more interesting and less predictable.
- Some People Feel That Children Should Be Educated In Single Sex Schools | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Feel That Online Courses Are Better While Others Feel Classroom Courses Are Good | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Feel That Boarding Schools Are An Excellent Option For Children | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- People Feel Unsafe In Public And At Home | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Prefer To Live In A House While Others Feel That There Are More Advantages To Living In An Apartment | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some Schools Are Strict About Their Dress Code | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample | There should be fixed punishments for each crime
- Some people feel that boarding schools are an excellent option for children | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- Some People Feel That Sports Are Necessary To College Education Because They Teach Teamwork And Other Skills | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample