Some People Fail In School But End Up Being Successful In Life | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people fail in school but end up being successful in life. Why do you think that is the case? What is the most important thing to succeed in life?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Academic grade plays a pivotal role in building a successful career. Therefore, it is always advised that students should focus on their studies well. However, we have seen that many people who have become successful failed in their school exams. This essay will discuss the reasons behind this scenario and also highlight the factors crucial for achieving success in life.
To commence with, I would like to say that success and failure are part and parcel of life. Success surely gives us happiness but failure provides us determination and motivation to work hard the next time. This is one of the major reasons why children who fail in school work hard on their shortcomings.
Another point to consider is that many kids do not take their academics seriously during their young age. However, when they mature, their personality transforms completely. Furthermore, some students take interest in other fields like sports, art, music etc. Hence, they do not focus on their studies well. Lastly, I personally believe that there are a good proportion of people who do not like to simply cram for their exams. They become successful because of their creativity and their desire to do something different.
There are numerous factors which help to achieve success in life. Firstly, I believe that hard work is the key to success. We should work hard and have some patience and perseverance to obtain desired results. Secondly, our goal should be clear. If we do not have a clear target, our hard work will be of no use. Thirdly, we should not get de-motivated by the obstacles that come in our way. We should try to fight with all the odds courageously. Fourth, we should try to take risks as and when required because they can give you a better result. Lastly, we should try to enhance our knowledge and we should keep on learning new things as they can help us in long run.
To recapitulate, academic grades are just one of the factors that lead to success and consequently, through hard work and perseverance it is possible to achieve success even if one fails at school.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Person’s Upbringing Determines Their Chances Of Success In Adult Life
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | Children Should Spend Their Free Time Doing School Work
- Some students take a year off between school and university | IELTS essay sample
- Physical Activities Should Be Introduced To School Children On A Regular Basis | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | To What Extent Do Work-Life Balance Matter?
- Some People Think That Money Is The Only Measure Of The Success Of A Business | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Children Will Benefit From Attending Nursery School Before Primary School
- Everyone Should Stay In School Until The Age Of Eighteen | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Believe That Children Should Study Academic Subjects At School; Others Believe That Practical Subjects Are More Important | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample