Some People Consider Price As The Most Important Thing When Buying A Product Or Service | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people consider price as the most important thing to consider when buying a product such as a cell phone and services like medical treatment. Do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 9 IELTS essay on this topic. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
Price is the first thing that many people consider when purchasing a product or service. While I do admit that it is essential to spend our money wisely, I believe that money should not always be the chief consideration.
Price ought to be considered because it is indeed necessary to control our spending to avoid falling into the debt trap. In other words, before buying a product or service, we should identify whether it is a necessity or something optional. Even if it is a necessity, we should look at the price tag before placing the order. Sometimes it is possible that two products serving the exact same purpose are sold at different price tags. For example, a Samsung phone serves more or less the same purpose as an iPhone; yet there are countless people who spend inordinate amounts of money on the latter just because they are fascinated by that brand name. Such spending is never recommended, especially since it will land the buyer in serious debt. Therefore, however tempting it may look a consumer must not buy a luxury item on credit.
By contrast, there are situations when price tags must be ignored completely. Health and medical related services and expenses fall into this category. The amount of money spent should never be a priority in these circumstances, as any delay in availing of the service may lead to a life-threatening situation. Furthermore, in the event that the required amount is more than what the patient could afford, they should still proceed by borrowing money from a friend or obtaining a loan. However, such situations are rare and in most cases price ought to be considered so that excessive spending is budgeted and debt is avoided.
In conclusion, people should be careful about spending large sums of money on goods and services, unless it is a matter of life and death.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a band score estimate.
- Price Is The Most Important Thing To Consider When Buying A Product Or Service | IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Price Is The Most Important Thing To Consider When Buying Something
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Price Is The Most Important Thing To Consider When You Buy Something
- Band 8.5 IELTS Essay Sample About People Are Buying Unwanted Things
- Band 7 Essay Sample | People Are Buying Useless Things
- People Are Buying Products Of Large Businesses. What Problems Does This Cause | IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample About Careless Use Of Credit Cards
- Some people believe that giving a weekly allowance will help children to develop good spending habits. Do you agree or disagree?
- Increasing The Price Of Petrol Is The Best Way To Solve Traffic Problems | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That It Is More Important To Spend Time In Developing A Successful Career | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample