Some People Believe That Young People Bring More Profits To A Company | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people believe that young people bring more profits to a company. Others say that older people actually bring more profits. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Here is a band 7 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me or buy my book with proven tips and tricks to improve your grammar and writing.
Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
Nowadays it is essential to have the right mix of both youngsters and seniors within an organization. According to some people, young workers make a greater contribution to the bottom line of the company; however, others insist that seniors contribute more. In my opinion, both of them are crucial for the success of a company.
In this fast-paced business environment many companies are investing heavily on young professionals. One of the pivotal reasons for this phenomenon is that an organization needs fresh ideas and innovations to have a dominant position in the market. Another reason for recruiting more young people could be the latest technology deployed across the departments. Young people are better than seniors at using technology. For instance, according to data released by CII in the year 2018, the most profitable and innovative companies in India also have the youngest percentage of young people working for them. In other words, to drive innovation and profitability, an organisation needs a younger workforce.
On the other hand, the contribution of old and experienced employees cannot be ignored. This is because their experience and exposure to different business situations make them better at handling stressful situations. In addition to that, experienced employees can make calculated moves and invest in avenues that will give steady and sustainable profits. For example, as per CII the companies which have showed balanced growth over the last 5 years are the ones having the most experienced staff.
To recapitulate, a company needs both young and mature employees to retain their competitive advantage and stay profitable. While youngsters can bring in innovation, seniors know how to steer the organization during bad times.
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | It Is Not Wise For A Company To Replace Its Old Employees With Young Employees
- Some People Think That Recruiting Companies Should Hire People Who Can Work Independently | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay sample | Young managers are better than older managers. Do you agree?
- Young employees are more valuable than old employees | Band 7 essay samples
- Band 8.5 essay sample | Only staff who worked in a company for a long time should be given promotion
- You Recently Read An Article In A Business Magazine About The Company You Work For | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS essay: Are younger employees more valuable than older employees?
- Some People Think That The Only Way To Judge Someone’s Success In Business Is By The Amount of Money They Make | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Companies should encourage employees who work in a high position to leave at the age of 55 | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- The Performance Of Staff Can Have A Significant Impact On The Success Of A Company | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample