Some People Believe That When Buying A Product Or Service, Price Is The Most Important Thing To Consider | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people believe that when buying a product or service, price is the most important thing to consider. Do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
According to some people, the cost of goods and services should be the first thing to consider when making purchasing decisions. I partly agree with them, and I believe that this hinges on the nature of the specific items or services which individuals desire.
It is true that most ordinary people tend to buy cost-friendly products. This is determined by their limited incomes, and the significant increase in the cost of various kinds of commodities. In addition, it is common for products to have different price tags although they have the same features. For example, some smartphones are very expensive although there are cheap models with the same features. In this case, it is important to compare and buy the cheapest ones.
On the other hand, when individuals are buying services or items which are closely linked to their well-being, most people’s priority is not price but quality or effectiveness. For instance, when individuals suffer from serious illnesses, they tend to purchase the best medical treatment such as surgeries conducted by experts in reputed hospitals and high quality medicines imported from developed countries. This is mainly because if they consider the costs and opt for those cost-friendly services, their possibilities of being treated effectively are very low. Such occurrence results in the worsening of the patients’ health, and as a result, the subsequent treatment will need more money, which may even surpass their disposable incomes and lead to their sufferings of financial difficulties.
In conclusion, whether people prioritize costs or not depends on the nature of the products of services they need. When these goods have no relevance to their health, choosing those with the lowest prices is reasonable, whereas prices are always ignored, when they are buying some services which are linked to their health.
- Price Is The Most Important Thing To Consider When Buying A Product Or Service | IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Consider Price As The Most Important Thing To Consider While Buying A Product Or Service | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Consider Price As The Most Important Thing When Buying A Product Or Service | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Price Is The Most Important Thing To Consider When Buying Something
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Price Is The Most Important Thing To Consider When You Buy Something
- An Increasing Number Of People Are Buying What They Need Online | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Are Fond Of Buying New Gadgets | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- People Write Product Reviews And Opinions About Services Online | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay: Obesity can be tackled by increasing the price of junk food items
- An Increasing Number Of People Are Buying What They Need Online | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample