Some People Believe That The Government Should Be Responsible For Taking Care Of The Disadvantaged Members Of The Society | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people believe that the government should be responsible for taking care of the disadvantaged members of society like unemployed and homeless people. Do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me. Find essay organisation ideas and writing tips on our Youtube Channel.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Many people insist that the government must take adequate steps to improve the living conditions of the marginalised society. I completely agree with this view as the poor and the destitute need government assistance to be part of the main stream.
There are multifarious reasons to strengthen my viewpoint. First, the government is elected by all the citizens of the country. So, it has to cater to the needs of everyone in the society. More importantly, the government has to put in extra efforts to lift the living standards of the paupers and the destitute. In fact, every government in the world dreams of an egalitarian society and this design can only be fulfilled if the government takes the responsibility to aid unemployed and homeless people with jobs and shelters respectively.
Similarly, other than providing employment and housing the government has to take the responsibility for the health and education of the vulnerable society. Making them more educated and giving robust healthcare definitely improve the economic condition of the country in near future. However, there are a few people who express apprehensions over the financial burden on the country if the government earmarks funds for the underprivileged. I believe it is a short-sighted view as the unemployed on giving jobs become part of the workforce, eventually ramping up the productivity.
In conclusion, although providing aid to the unemployed and homeless puts pressure on the economies, it is of utmost importance to blur the lines of inequality. Because of all these fundamental reasons I firmly believe that the government must take active steps to ameliorate the living condition of poor.
- Some people think that the government should take care of disadvantaged people | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample | Government should give money to homeless people
- Band 8.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Governments Should No Spend Money On International Aid When They Have Their Own Disadvantaged People
- The Government Should Give Money To Homeless People | Band 7 IELTS essay sample
- Band 9 essay sample: Should government provide free housing to the poor?
- IELTS essay about government taking measures to improve people’s health
- Should governments be held responsible for unemployment?
- IELTS Band 7 Essay Samples: Should the government take care of the elderly?
- Every Country Has Poor People And Each Country Has Different Ways Of Dealing With The Poor | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- More And More Go Out To Work. Should The Government Provide Free Staff And Facilities To Care For Their Children | Band 8.5 IELTS Essay Sample