Some People Believe That Teenagers Are Facing More Problems In Their Life Than They Did In the Past | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people believe that teenagers are facing more problems in their life than they did in the past and this is because parents are spending more time at work than at home. Do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Some individuals opine that as parents do not spend much time at home and are instead busy at their workplace, adolescents are facing more difficulties in recent times than they encountered in days gone by. I strongly agree with this opinion.
Most children are obese these days and the rest are prone to obesity. The hectic lifestyle leaves no time for parents to cook at home so they end up feeding their children readymade meals. Since such unhealthy food products contain more calories, their children gradually put on weight and ultimately become extremely overweight.
Juvenile crime is also on the rise. Youngsters feel lonely when they are alone at home. To kill their boredom, they end up watching violent movies or playing violent games. Too much exposure to violent content make them more aggressive and increase their risk of committing crimes.
Furthermore, children are not respectful nowadays. Parents lack time to instil moral values in their offspring and that is why they learn the behaviour that they watch on the internet or on television. By contrast in the olden days, both parents and grandparents used to teach them how to behave properly as soon as they started walking and talking.
To conclude, teens are suffering from several troubles because of the fact that their parents lead a busy lifestyle. Consequently, they are unhealthy, disrespectful and prone to committing crime.
- Problems Like Juvenile Delinquency Arise From The Fact That Many Married Woman Now Work And Are Not At Home To Care For Their Children | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS Essay: Rise in crime-rate among teenagers
- Nowadays There Is An Increase In Social Problems Involving Young People Because Parents Spend More Time At Work | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample | Children are getting into crime because of the lack of emotional support from parents and teachers
- Children Are Facing More Pressures Nowadays From Academic, Social And Commercial Perspectives | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Argue That It Is The Responsibility Of The Parents To Teach Children About Healthy Eating Habits | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Some Societies The Number Of Crimes Committed By Teenagers Is Growing | Band 9 Essay Sample
- IELTS essay: Teenagers are becoming addicted to drugs
- In Some Societies The Number Of Crimes Committed By Teenagers Is Growing | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample | People are not feeling safe at home or in public places