Some People Are Leaving The Countryside To Live In Cities And Towns | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Some young people are leaving the countryside to live in cities and towns, leaving only old people in countryside? What problems does this cause? What can be done to solve this problem?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Nowadays more and more youngsters are moving from rural areas to urban areas in search of better jobs and lifestyle leaving their old parents behind. This essay will discuss the problems related to this move and will also suggest an appropriate solution.
To begin with, youngsters are moving to urban areas in search of better education and job opportunities which they cannot find in rural areas. In cities there are good universities which will give them better education and improved career prospects. Also, plenty of jobs are available in cities. This is the predominant reason young people prefer towns to villages. Unfortunately, this migration causes a lot of hardship to seniors who are left behind. They have no one to take care of them when they need support the most. Consequently, many aged people are now seeking admission in old age homes where they may or may not receive adequate care.
This problem can be solved if governments create higher educational institutions and job opportunities in rural areas. As a result of this, more people will prefer to stay in their villages. The government should sign contracts with big companies for creating job opportunities in villages /rural areas.
To sum up, old people play a crucial role in our society as their knowledge and experience can help a society grow and leaving them alone will lead to several problems. The government can tackle this problem by creating more opportunities for younger generation living in rural areas.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 7.5 Essay Sample | Young People Are Leaving Their Homes And Villages And Moving To Cities
- IELTS essay: Youngsters prefer to move to the city whereas seniors prefer the countryside
- In Some Countries, Governments Are Encouraging Industries And Businesses to Move To Regional Areas Outside The Big Cities | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- To solve traffic and transportation problems, people should be encouraged to live in cities | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay sample | It is better to raise children in cities than in the countryside
- In Many Places, New Homes Are Needed But The Only Space Available For Building Them Is In The Countryside | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Believe That Children Should Be Brought Up In Cities | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | It is important to have huge public spaces like parks and squares in towns and cities.
- Band 7 Essay About Over Population In Cities
- In some countries teachers do not want to work in rural areas | Band 8 IELTS essay sample