Some Parents Buy Their Children A Large Number Of Toys To Play With | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Some parents buy their children a large number of toys to play with. What are the advantages and disadvantages for the child of having a large number of toys?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Children are overfond of toys and nowadays parents spend more money for buying toys for them. This certainly is beneficial for enhancing certain skills in teenagers; however, it isolates them completely from the real world. This essay will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of possessing loads of toys.
On the one hand, toys can be fun and educational. Having a wide variety of toys makes a child happier because it is the only form of entertainment that he enjoys as a kid. In addition to this, toys help to improve the memory skills and creativity of children. With the help of toys, children can learn quickly and they develop the ability of problem solving at a very young age. For example, toys like blocks help kids build their imagination and creativity and also make them understand the various shapes. Thus, owning a number of good toys definitely has a positive impact on children.
On the other hand, spending more time with toys makes children create a fantasy world and they will not want to come out of it. They find it difficult to mingle with real people which makes them socially weak and they grow up as introverts. Furthermore, they fail to value things if there is always a replacement ready at hand. A recent research has shown that when kids have so many toys, they will naturally take less care of them.
In conclusion, having a large number of toys can be advantageous as it helps in boosting the skills of children; however, it also inhibits them from socialising with people.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Some Parents Buy Their Children A Large Number Of Toys To Play With | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay about parents buying too many toys for their children
- Some Parents Send Children To Pre-School When They Are Three | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some Parents Send Their Children To Pre-school When They Are Three Or Four Years Old | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Parents Of Obese Children Should Be Punished For Making Their Children Fat | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay sample: Advertisements targeting young children should be banned
- Band 9 Essay Sample | Children Do Not Respect Parents
- IELTS Speaking Part II | Describe a toy you used to play with as a child
- Some Working Parents Think Grandparents Can Take Care Of Their Children | Band 8 IELTS essay Sample
- Some Working Parents Think Children Should Be Sent To Child Care Centres | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample