The simple present tense is used to talk about habits, routines and general truths. The present continuous tense is used to talk about actions and situations that are going on at the moment of speaking.
Complete the following sentences using an appropriate tense form.
Simple present or present continuous tense
- Simple past or present perfect tense | Grammar exercise
- Common mistakes with simple present and present perfect tenses
- How to use the simple past and the present perfect tenses correctly
- If-clauses exercise
- Use modal auxiliaries correctly
- Expressing condition using if-clauses
- Much of or Many of | Grammar exercise
- Many and Much | Grammar Exercise
- Passive verb forms
- Verbs not used in the passive