The two maps below show road access to a city hospital in 2007 and 2010. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS report on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS report sample
The two maps illustrate the ways to approach City Hospital in 2007 and in 2010. In 2007, the hospital road, which connected the city road and the ring road, had 3 bus stops on either side of the road. There was a common car park for both the staff and the public on the east side of the hospital road.
Significant changes were seen in 2010. Firstly, the small bus stops were demolished and a single large bus station was constructed towards the west of the hospital road. Secondly, the common car park was converted into an exclusive space for staff to park their vehicles and a new separate public car park was made on the eastern side of the city hospital. Lastly, there were two roundabouts built on either end of the hospital road, one at its intersection with the ring road and the other with the city road; with both of them having an entrance to the bus station.
Do you have a report on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
Want to improve your English grammar?
Your grammar mistakes could be lowering your score in the writing module. Want to avoid those mistakes? My grammar eBook English Grammar and Usage addresses common problem points in English. It is an easy reference book with entries arranged in alphabetical order. Buy it for just $3.99.
- Sites Proposed For Building Shopping Mall | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report | Academic Task 1 | Development Of A Village
- Daily Consumption Of Three Spreads Per Person From 1981 To 2007 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Amount Of Goods Transported In the UK | Band 7.5 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Oil Production Capacity Of Six Countries | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Number Of Trips Made By Children In One Country | Band 7 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Band 8.5 IELTS Report | Compare The Current State Of A Town With Its Proposed Development Plan
- IELTS Report About Global Sales Of Digital Games | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Electricity Generation In Germany And France | Band 9 IELTS Academic Module Task 1 Report
- Participation In Leisure Activities | Band 9 IELTS Report | Academic Module Task 1