Researching And Treating Diseases Is Too Costly | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
“Prevention is better than cure.” Researching and treating diseases is too costly so it would be better to invest in preventive measures. To what extent do you agree?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
It is believed by many people that it is better to take preventive measures than to treat diseases as it is quite expensive. I agree with this statement because if preventive measures are taken on time there are fewer chances of complications and hence both money and lives can be saved.
People are less conscious about their health and as a result they end up having health problems. Hospitals charge immense amount of money due to which people are afraid of getting hospitalized. In order to avoid medical expense, people should be aware of their unhealthy habits such as smoking, drinking and eating fast food. Once self-awareness is generated, lifestyle modifications such as healthy diet and fitness programs can be adopted which can decrease the chances of falling sick.
Various diseases are curable at home if taken care of. Mild medical problems such as muscle pain and joint pain can be treated at home easily by home remedies. Hence, it is necessary to take any signs and symptoms seriously and act upon them as early as possible under medical supervision. One evident benefit of doing so is reducing the expense. Moreover, the severity of the disease can be reduced and thus lives can be saved.
To sum up, preventive measures can make a huge difference in saving a life. In other words, it is better to act before hand than to regret later. Life is priceless and therefore people should take their health seriously as this practice can save their time and money.
Follow us on Youtube for IELTS writing tips.
- Researching And Treating Diseases Is Too Costly So It Would Be Better To Invest In Preventive Measures | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- The prevention of health problems and illness is more important than treatment and medicine | Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
- Many Childhood Diseases Can Now Be Prevented Through The Use Of Vaccines | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Say That Modern Innovations Bring A Lot More Problems Than Benefits | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Prevention Is Better Than Cure
- People Living In The 21st Century Have Better Quality Of Life Than People Born In Earlier Centuries | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample | Merits and demerits of researching one’s family history
- Doctors Should Be Responsible For Educating Their Patients About Health | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Many People Think That We Have To Focus On The Extinction Of Certain Animal Species | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That It Is Necessary To Use Animals For Testing Medicines Intended For Human Use | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample