Proportion Of Students Attending Four Types Of Schools | Band 8 IELTS Report
The table shows the Proportions of Pupils Attending Four Secondary School Types Between Between 2000 and 2009. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Secondary School Attendance
Here is a band 8 IELTS report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The table illustrates the percentage of students who attended four different types of secondary schools between the year 2000 and 2009. Overall, it is quite clear that the number of students enrolled in Community schools increased in the given time period whereas the other three schools (Specialist, Grammar and Voluntary-controlled) showed a decrease in the number of pupils in the same period.
In 2000, only 12% of students attended Community and Specialist schools whereas Grammar school had double the number of pupils at that time. While 52% of students attended Voluntary controlled schools in 2000, their numbers steadily decreased over the following years reaching 38% in 2005 and 20% in 2009. Specialist and Grammar schools showed a similar reducing trend, reaching an all-time low of 10% and 12% respectively in 2009. Interestingly, students in Community Schools drastically increased from 12% in 2000 to 32% in 2005 and ultimately reached a peak value of 58% in 2009.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Some People Think That Schools Should Involve Students In School Management | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Number Of Hours Teachers Spent Teaching In Four Countries | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS report about ratings that various aspects of a university received in 3 different years
- Schools Should Prepare Students For University Rather Than For Work | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample | Information About The Different Types Of Audio Media
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Band 9 Essay Sample | Schools Should Reward Students Who Show Progress
- Some Schools Are Strict About Their Dress Code | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Oil Production Capacity Of Six Countries | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Some People Say That Schools Do Not Do Enough To Teach Young People About Health | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample