The following diagram shows the procedure for university entry for high school graduates.
Here is a band 8 IELTS report on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with writing? Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 Academic IELTS Report sample
The given diagram illustrates the steps to get admitted in a university for a student who obtained high school graduation. Overall, there are three different procedures to be followed depending upon the response from the admin.
As per the chart, once the high school is obtained, a student can fill in the application form. The form can be downloaded from the website of the university. After that a completed application form has to be sent to the admin. The admin can either reject, accept or ask for provisional acceptance which means more documents are required. The reply from the Admin will be received in two weeks.
The student needs to provide more documents if asked for. If the application is rejected, he can either cancel the application or fill in the form for alternative courses and submit it again to the admin. The student can get enrolled if he is accepted. Next, he has to choose the desired subjects, register with Dean and finally he gets admission to the university.
Do you have a report on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 7.5 report about US University applications
- IELTS report about US University applications
- IELTS report about ratings that various aspects of a university received in 3 different years
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample |Advantages And Disadvantages Of Taking A Year Off Between High School And University
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | Some People Think That Students Should Go To University To Improve Their Career Prospects
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Students Should Take A Gap Year Between High School And University
- IELTS essay: Should museums charge an entry fee?
- Brick Manufacturing Process | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Band 9 IELTS Report About Rainwater Collected For Use As Drinking Water
- Different Ways Of Making Tea | Band 9 IELTS Report | Academic Module Task 1