Population Figures For India And China IELTS Report Sample
The graph below shows population figures for India and China since the year 2000 and predicted population growth up until 2050.
Here is a band 8 IELTS report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The line graph shows the population of India and China since year 2000 and projected / estimated values till 2050 are also given. Overall, it can be seen that India’s population will continue to grow over these 50 years whereas China’s population is expected to decline after 2030. On the one hand, in India, the population was exactly 1 billion in the year 2000 and from then every 10 years around .1 billion people got added to this growth. While China continued to have a higher population growth than India until 2020, it is expected to change over the next 30 years. By 2030, India is expected to surpass China as the most populous country in the world and its population is likely to continue to grow even further in the coming decades. Meanwhile, China’s population is expected to decline after 2030. On the other hand, China started off with a population which was around 0.3 times higher than that of India. Its population was about 1.4 billion in 2015 and then the curve began to flatten. By 2050, India’s population is expected to touch the 1.6 billion mark. Meanwhile, China’s population is expected to decline to 1.4 billion from its projected peak value of 1.45 billion.
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample | India China Population
- Population Growth In India And China | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Population Figures Of Different Types Of Turtles In India | Band 7 IELTS Report
- IELTS report about population in four countries
- Band 9 IELTS report sample
- IELTS Writing: Report 2
- IELTS Report About Global Sales Of Digital Games | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia
- USA Marriage And Divorce Rate | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- Electricity Production And Consumption | IELTS Report Sample