Planting Trees Is Very Important. Some People Say That Trees Should Be Planted In The Vacant Areas Of Towns | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Planting trees is very important. Some people say that trees should be planted in the vacant areas of cities and town, while others says that housing facilities should be built instead. Do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me. You can find a video lesson on writing an agree/disagree essay here.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
According to some people, trees
should be planted in the unoccupied areas of major towns and cities. Others
insist that it is more important to building residential complexes there. In my
opinion, planting trees in the vacant areas of cities is of greater significance
than building homes there.
Planting trees makes the surroundings cleaner and healthier. If the empty regions are filled with trees, it adds greenery and scenic beauty to the place. These places will attract small birds and butterflies which in turn will make it a calm ecosystem in itself. Moreover, trees add oxygen into the atmosphere through photosynthesis and thus increase the quality of air. The health of the residents will improve by breathing this fresh, non-polluted air. Overall, planting more trees keeps the environment pure and natural.
On the other hand, constructing residential buildings in all vacant regions will cause congestion. Transforming every available land into residential space will lead to the formation of concrete jungles. There will be no place left to plant trees and it will harm the purity of air. In many cities such as Hong Kong, the residents are suffering due to the overcrowding of people, and more and more people are shifting to the suburbs. Hence, filling all empty spots with metal and concrete is a bad decision.
In conclusion, I am of the opinion that / I opine that all the vacant spaces should be utilized for afforestation. This will help to enrich the area with pure air and oxygen which in return helps the people to have a healthy life.
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | It is important to have huge public spaces like parks and squares in towns and cities.
- Although Many People Value Public Parks, This Space Could Be Used For Residential Purposes | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Overpopulation Of Urban Areas Has Led To Numerous Problems | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Are Leaving The Countryside To Live In Cities And Towns | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Should New Homes Be Built In The Existing Cities Or Should New Towns Be Built For This Purpose | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Parks In Cities Should Be Used For Residential And Business Purposes | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- When New Towns Are Planned, It Is Important To Build More Public Parks | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Public Parks Could Be Used For Building Residential Areas | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay about raising children in rural and urban areas
- Students From Disadvantaged Families And Rural Areas Are Finding It Difficult To Get A University Education | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample