People Find It Very Difficult To Speak In Public Or To Give A Presentation Before An Audience | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
People find it very difficult to speak in public or to give a presentation before an audience. Do you think public speaking skill is really important? Give reasons.
Here is a band 7 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS essay sample
Many people hesitate to speak to a gathering or give a presentation. Unfortunately, this inability hurts their professional as well as social life. In my opinion, good communication skills are essential for success in life.
Firstly, in this era most of the communication happens over the internet and phone calls. You do not always get to meet people but you have to talk to them all the time. Consequently, good communication skills are important especially when you have to interact with overseas clients.
Secondly, talking to the community people is very important as it helps to enhance and nourish the communication skills of a person; moreover, good speaking skills can impress the people around and attract their interest in the speaker. Finally, a good speaker can also be a great leader as he can present and safeguard the interest of the people, by raising his voice against the violation of fundamental rights of the people in the court, assembly or another government office. Only a good speaker can lead and fight for justice.
The communication skills of a person can elevate their personality, consequently, it also results in professional growth. In a job interview, a person who lacks confidence despite having good practical skills can be beaten by another person who has excellent communication skills because a good hold on language attracts the interviewer. A person needs to work on communication skills to overcome competition in life.
In conclusion, I restate that a person with good communication and confidence can incline the graph of life in every sector. Moreover, it can even cover up the lack of experience.
- People Find It Very Difficult To Speak In Public Or To Give A Presentation Before An Audience | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- People find it very difficult to speak in public or to give a presentation before an audience | Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
- Write A Letter To Your Manager Asking For Permission To Give A Presentation | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Write A Letter To Your Manager Asking For Permission To Give A Presentation | IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 letter sample: Permission to give a presentation
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Invite A Friend To Give A Presentation
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Asking Them To Give A Presentation At A Seminar
- Famous People Sometimes Give Their Opinion On Public Issues | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- It Is Impossible To Succeed If You Cannot Speak One Foreign Language | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Write A Letter To A Friend Who Gave You A Book That Helped You For A Presentation At Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample