People Feel Unsafe In Public And At Home | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people feel unsafe when they are in public and at home. What are the possible causes for this and what are some possible solutions?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Safety concerns have become increasingly common among certain demographics of the society. These people feel unsafe both in public places and at homes. The fear of safety is mainly because of the increased crime rate and limited police patrolling in public places. There are several solutions which should be implemented to deal with the safety concerns of people.
Firstly, the main reason for feeling unsafe in public and at home is the increment in the crime rate over the past few years. Nowadays, the criminals are using all sorts of tactics to rob people of their hard earned money. Moreover, cyber crime has opened another channel for criminals. Another reason why people feel unsafe is the lack of adequate police force. As a result, police cannot patrol public and residential areas effectively. People naturally feel safe and secure when adequate numbers of police personnel patrol their area.
There are two effective solutions to tackle safety concerns at home and in public places. One way to improve safety is to reduce the crime rate by ensuring rehabilitation of first-time offenders. This method will ensure reintegration of criminals into the society. Another method to improve safety concerns is to recruit more police force and increase round the clock patrolling in public and residential areas. A recent study in Australia has shown that 83% of people feel naturally secure when they have some security arrangements around them.
In conclusion, reducing the crime rate and increasing patrolling are effective methods to enhance the safety of people. If the governments worked aggressively in both the areas, the society will feel much more secure.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 9 essay sample | People are not feeling safe at home or in public places
- Band 7 essay about people not feeling safe at home or in public places
- Some Think That Fighting Poverty Is The Best Way To Reduce Crime
- Some People Believe That Technological Tools Such As Body Scanners And CCTVs Have Enhanced Our Safety | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample | Eliminating poverty is the best way to reduce crime rates
- Some People Think That The Government Is Responsible For Crime Prevention | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 essay sample | Mobile phones should be banned in public places
- Band 7.5 Essay Sample | Many Criminals Commit Further Crimes As Soon As They Are Released
- In Many Cities Video Cameras Are Used In Public Places To Reduce Crime | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Many Criminals Commit Crimes After Serving Punishment