Transitive verbs can be used in both active and passive forms. What is a transitive verb? Any verb that takes an object is called a transitive verb.
Test your understanding of passive voice with this interactive grammar exercise.
Passive voice worksheet
- Active and passive voice
- Verbs not used in the passive
- Sentence patterns with subject complements
- Passive verb forms
- If-clauses exercise
- Grammar exercise: Definite and indefinite articles
- Suggest to or suggest that
- Improve your vocabulary
- How to use the verb prefer correctly
- Use modal auxiliaries correctly