Parents Should Spend More Time With Their Children Helping Them With Their Homework | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
Parents should spend more time with their children helping them with their homework. Agree/disagree?
Here is a band 7 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS essay sample
It is often argued that parents should spend extra time with their children in order to assist them with their homework. I totally agree with this viewpoint because it will help parents to know about their children’s weak subject and they can also keep an eye on their progress.
First of all, parents nowadays are much more concerned about their child’s studies and their difficulty in understanding certain subjects. So, if they teach them by giving them some extra time, it will eventually help them master the subjects their kids need assistance with. It will not only improve their child’s grades but also make them more interested in learning. Therefore, parents must give some more time to their children in order to teach them and to know which subjects they are struggling with.
Additionally, parents’ tutoring can help them understand their child’s academic progress. If parents stay with their children to help them complete their homework, they can keep an eye on their children. It will no longer be a concern for them whether their kids complete homework every day or not. They do not need to worry if their children are indulging in some time wasting activities like social media. They can keep track of their progress. For instance, mostly children who fail in some subjects tend to lie at home that they passed the exams. But if they are studying under the parents’ supervision, the chances of fooling parents will decrease. Hence, it is advisable that parents must take some extra time out of their hectic schedule for tutoring kids and to track their progress.
To conclude, it is certainly important that parents give their precious time to their children to help them academically so that they can enhance their study skills for their bright future.
- Some Parents Think That Helping Their Children With Homework Is Good | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay sample | Should parents help their children with homework?
- Some People Believe That School Children Should Not Be Given Homework | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay: Should children be given homework?
- Some People Believe That Children Should Not Be Given Homework Every Day | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Children Should Do Only Homework Every Day
- Teachers Are More Responsible Than Parents For The Intellectual And Social Development Of Children | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some Parents Think Parents Should Attend Child Care Courses To Learn To Take Care Of Their Children | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That Parents Should Teach Children How To Be Good Members Of The Society | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Many Parents Today Do Not Spend Much Time With Their Children | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample