One Of Your Friends Lives In Another Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
One of your friends lives in another country. You want to spend some time working in that country. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter, you should:
- describe why you want to work in that country
- tell him/her about your skills and experience
- ask some questions related to work (e.g. wage/salary)
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
For English grammar lessons and essay organization tips, subscribe to my Youtube channel.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
I’m writing this letter to ask your help in finding a job for me in UAE as you have been living there for a while now.
You know that I have always wanted to travel and explore new cultures. Islamic history always inspired me and therefore I wanted to know about the Arab society, their culture and traditions. Furthermore, your stories about UAE economy and social richness made me want to look for an employment opportunity there.
As for my work experience, I have been working with an international logistic company in Karachi since 2010. Recently, I just completed my Master’s in supply chain management from a well-Known university of Pakistan and this could add value to my job prospects. UAE being a regional logistic hub, there must be bright chances to grab a job with your help.
You know my family background; I don’t have many financial responsibilities toward them. Henceforth, I’m ready to take a job with a small salary just to gain some market experience. At the same time, I will keep looking for a better option which would be most suited to my experience and educational background.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
- You Would Like To Visit An Old Friend Who Lives In Another Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Friend You Made While You Were Studying Abroad Has Written To Ask You For Help In Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Friend You Made Abroad Wants Your Help In Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8.5 Letter Sample | Letter to Foreign Friends
- You Would Like To Volunteer In A Developing Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Friend You Made While You Were Studying Abroad Has Written To Ask Your Help For Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Would Like To Work In The Head Office Of Your Company In Another Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Interest To Volunteer
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Request For A Letter Of Reference
- One Of Your Friends Wants To Apply For A Job Involving Working With Foreign Teenagers | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample