Numbers Of Incidents And Injuries Per 100 Million Passenger Miles | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
The chart below shows numbers of incidents and injuries per 100 million passenger miles travelled (PMT) by transportation type in 2002.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS report on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS report sample
The bar chart above gives information about the number of injuries and incidents per 100 million PMT (passenger miles travelled) reported in the year 2002 due to different transportation types. Overall, the number of incidents was always higher than the number of injuries examined. Incidents and injuries were the highest in the case of demand response transport type and lowest in the case of commuter tail. The number of incidents was higher in the case of heavy rail (50) and even higher in the case of light rail and bus (75). Demand response caused the highest number of incidents at 250 per 100 million PMT. On the other hand, the number of injuries was lower than the number of incidents over this period of time. As for injuries, demand response was the most dangerous act since about 170 injuries happened due to it. Fewer than 50 injuries were caused by commuter rail, heavy rail and light rail since the first one generated only 20 injuries and the other two maintained a value of just 40.
Do you have a report on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Amount Of Goods Transported In the UK | Band 7.5 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- IELTS report about population in four countries
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Airport Visitors | Band 7 Academic IELTS Report
- Oil Production Capacity Of Six Countries | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS Academic Report Sample | Visits To And From UK
- IELTS report about average distance traveled by Englanders
- USA Marriage And Divorce Rate | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS Task 1 Report About Amount Of Money That US Charity Spent And Received
- Average Rainfall And Temperature In London | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample