Number Of Tourists Visiting A Caribbean Island | Band 8 Task 1 IELTS Report Sample
The graph below shows the number of tourists visiting a particular Caribbean /island between 2010 and 2017. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a band 8 task 1 academic IELTS report on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The given line graph illustrates the number of people who visited a specific Caribbean island from 2010 to 2017. Overall, it is clear that the total number of visitors increased over the given time period. In 2010, the number of visitors staying on cruise ships (0.3 million) was considerably less than the number of visitors staying on island (0.7 million). Afterwards, until 2013, the number of visitors on island continued to increase and reached 1.5 million. It remained at this level until 2015. Then it dropped slightly before climbing back again to 1.5 million. Meanwhile the number of visitors on cruise ships increased from 0.3 million in 2010 to 0.5 million in 2011 and then it dropped to 0.3 million in 2012. From then onwards, it continued to increase and reached 2 million in 2017. The number of visitors on both cruise ships and the island was the same at some point between 2015 and 2016. The total number of tourists gradually increased / rose throughout the entire period. While in 2010, it was 1 million, it was 3.5 million in 2017.
- Band 7 IELTS Report | Percentage Of Tourists To England
- Local Government Expenditure In 2010 And 2015 | Task 1 IELTS Report Sample
- Local Government Expenditure In 2010 And 2015 | IELTS Task 1 Report Sample
- IELTS Academic Report Sample | Visits To And From UK
- Band 7 IELTS Report Sample | Travel To And From UK
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Number Of Trips Made By Children In One Country | Band 7 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- How Elderly People Spend Their Time | Task 1 IELTS Report Sample
- Amount Of Goods Transported In the UK | Band 7.5 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- IELTS report sample about recycling