Nowadays We Are Producing More And More Rubbish | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
are producing more and more rubbish. Why do you think this is happening?
What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, reports and letters corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Incessant increase in the amount of rubbish / the production of rubbish has become an alarming issue worldwide. One of the main reasons for this issue is the excessive packaging of items. Wasteful consumerism is another cause. In order to curb the production of waste, the government ought to educate people, promote recycling and bring in laws that limit or ban the use of plastic.
Nowadays humans are producing so much waste that it has become an international issue. One of the main causes of this issue is the use of packaging materials such as plastic and polythene across the globe. Such materials are known to be one of the hazardous substances, which not only pollute the environment but also harm human health as these are mostly non-biodegradable and do not decompose.
Nowadays most of the things are packaged / wrapped in plastic materials or are given in polybags, and these packaging items are later discarded, which causes the rubbish to pile up. In order to curb the production of the waste governments can take a few measures. Firstly, they should ban packaging items made of plastic. An Authority should enforce strict laws such as imposing a hefty fine on the usage of such non-biodegradable products. Recently, the Canadian government has imposed a huge fine on those industries which were using such materials and also implemented the guidelines for the industries on the use of these. Secondly, the government / administrative bodies should also persuade / motivate people not to increase waste by encouraging them to use only biodegradable items. Governments can start advertising to educate them in public places such as bus stations, train stations. The government can instruct schools to include lessons that teach children about the harmful consequences of waste and the ways to avoid it.
To conclude, it is irrefutable that the rise in the production of waste has become a huge problem worldwide. One prime reason of this is the excessive use of the non-decomposable packaging materials. In order to reduce the waste, the government can take a few measures such as banning the non-biodegradable products and creating awareness among people.
- We Are Producing More Rubbish | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Nowadays We Are Producing More And More Rubbish | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Many Countries, The Amount Of Rubbish Is Increasing Rapidly | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 Essay Sample | We Are Producing More Garbage Than Ever
- We Are Producing More And More Rubbish | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7 essay sample | We are producing more garbage
- We Are Producing More Waste | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample About Excessive Production Of Damage
- IELTS essay sample: Should consumers avoid over packaged products?
- Some People Say Supermarkets Have The Responsibility To Reduce The Amount Of Packaging For Products They Sell | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample