Nowadays The Way People Interact With Each Other Has Changed Because Of Technology | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
In recent times, technology has changed the ways of communication among the people. This technical innovation led to the development of a new style of interaction between individuals and erased the boundaries across globe. In my opinion, this is beneficial for faster communication and to build a better society.
Most importantly the modern technology has opened many options for people to communicate in a better and a faster way. Because of this modernization, the traditional face to face interactions shifted to an advanced communication technology such as Facebook, WhatsApp and Skype. By using these applications, an individual can convey the message quickly and effectively in business as well as in personal life without any delay. Thus, these apps have made communication more efficient and pass the information across the globe within a fraction of seconds.
Another point to consider is that these hi-tech intercommunication techniques would be helpful for the social causes. An example to consider in this scenario is the fund-raising activity for the people affected by the Hudhud cyclone on Facebook. Due to this cyclone several people became homeless. Previously it was difficult to collect funds from people living in different areas, even though they were willing to donate. Due to the advancement of technology, now we can create a group cause along with internet banking option where people can donate online. Similarly, funds were raised for the above case and used to facilitate a rehabilitation center for the people affected by the Hudhud cyclone.
Finally, automation and technology has changed the patterns of interaction between the people in a positive way by building the newer applications to socialize. This modernization erased the boundaries by making the communication effective and provided different ways to connect people irrespective of distance
In conclusion, this new era of communication via tech apps is advantageous for both people and society. I think this suits the current world more appropriately, where everyone has to race against the time.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Nowadays The Way People Interact With Each Other Has Changed Because Of Technology | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Nowadays The Way Many People Interact With Each Other Has Changed Because Of Technology | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Nowadays, The Way People Interact With Each Other Has Changed | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Has Technology Made Us More Efficient? | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That Modern Technology Is Making People More Sociable | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That Modern Technology Is Making People More Sociable | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That High End Technology Can Prevent And Cut Down Crime Rate | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay: Has technology caused traditional ways of life to die
- Band 7 essay sample | Impact of technology
- Nowadays People Are Affected By The Internet And Social Media | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample